Minggu, 10 April 2011

My poem

One word

A word is scrawled wound

This glass splinters pierced my heart

Really I do not know all this

Behind me ...!! You have stabbed me

You’re good ………! It's not from your heart

Sincerity of my heart! You can
’t understand me

You make the dumbest in your heart

Now the knife you stabbed my heart


But I could not!

do not want you it's over

Wherever You're my best friend made

Can
’t you understand my situation


Really I do not know

Could it be that the departure was

When all because of it!

A..... I h will be much, do not want to be a barrier.


A word that has you recite

Making I can
’t do

Although I always wanted to forget took

But my heart says I can
’t beat

Up here! I'm willing to

I have been happy! You make friends

Do not want me to be a thorn in your heart

Let me go ......!


By: Zetro Silaban
Department forestry UNIB

1 komentar: