Minggu, 10 April 2011

My poem

One word

A word is scrawled wound

This glass splinters pierced my heart

Really I do not know all this

Behind me ...!! You have stabbed me

You’re good ………! It's not from your heart

Sincerity of my heart! You can
t understand me

You make the dumbest in your heart

Now the knife you stabbed my heart


But I could not!

do not want you it's over

Wherever You're my best friend made

Can
t you understand my situation


Really I do not know

Could it be that the departure was

When all because of it!

A..... I h will be much, do not want to be a barrier.


A word that has you recite

Making I can
t do

Although I always wanted to forget took

But my heart says I can
t beat

Up here! I'm willing to

I have been happy! You make friends

Do not want me to be a thorn in your heart

Let me go ......!


By: Zetro Silaban
Department forestry UNIB

1 komentar: